- Apply to have your products available for sale in the 240+ statewide retail liquor stores in Oregon.
- Promote your products to OLCC-licensed bars, nightclubs, and restaurants by providing tasting samples of your product(s) that the licensee doesn’t carry.
- Participate in distilled spirits educational seminars and sample tasting events sponsored by on-premises sales licensees at their licensed business.
- Provide tasting samples of your products at OLCC retail liquor stores.
- Provide samples of your products to attendees at industry trade shows.
The number of craft distillers in Oregon is growing, and much of that growth has been facilitated by the mutual support of other craft distillers in the state. The OLCC encourages all prospective artisan-distillers to learn from the experiences of their peers by contacting them individually or through their industry organizations.
For more information, visit the OLCC's website at www.oregon.gov/OLCC, or by calling 503-872-5000 in the Portland Metro Area, or toll free at 1-800-452-6522.