by Joy SpencerThe OLCC has a new publication: A Guide to Manufacturing and Wholesaling Distilled Spirits in Oregon.
This guide provides information on:
- Becoming an Oregon Distillery Licensee
- Exceptions to Licensing Requirements
- How to Have Your Product in Oregon Retail Liquor Stores
- Providing Tastings on Your Annually Licensed Premises
- Having Your Product for Sale Directly to Retail Consumers
- Obtaining a Special License to Provide Tastings at Temporary Events
- Providing Tastings at a Full On-Premises Sales License
- Assisting With Promotional Dinner Events
- Providing Tastings in an Oregon Retail Liquor Store
- Offering Samples of Your Product to Retail Sales Agents
- Providing Tastings and Samples of Your Product to Industry
- Obtaining a Full On-Premises Sales License from the OLCC
- Providing Products & Services to a Nonprofit TSL Licensee
For more information visit the OLCC website at www.oregon.gov/OLCC.